Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to The Eclectic Muse

Over the years various people have asked me why I have so many hobbies and interests. No, it's not due to a short attention span. I believe it's the combined result of being raised as an only child and not having the opportunity to do much traveling, not "even to Grandma's house." In return I had plenty of time to explore many different hobbies and activities. I bicycle, kayak, hike, maintain a reptile and amphibian collection, play computer games (occasionally--not much time anymore), still play AD&D with some friends on the odd weekend, explore different aspects of spirituality, and still have a multitude of other interests. In fact, I've collected so many hobbies that I recently became a Feature Writer for Hobbies at Suite101.com. You can read some of my articles here at Hobbies.

It's the hope that during the course of my writings that I'll be able to introduce others to new activities or explore ones they'd always wondered about. Feel free to ask questions, and I'll answer if I'm able. If not I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment